Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_3_] JimK[_3_] is offline

Default Recommendations for LED floodlights?

/Stephen
On 1

I use 20w for my back garden and thats more than bright enough. I
mentioned ebay in my previous post as he wanted value for money and lots
of variations on ebay.

I had thought about Ebay but there seems a lot of chinese stuff and lots
of products with brand names I've never heard of.

And shipping out of Hong Kong/China for free P&P??? /q

Where would you prefer your led floodlights be made? Are you willing to pay their prices?

For 20 odd quid (maximum shurely?) just stick one up and see what happens?

Jim K