Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New rcm low

Chimaera wrote:

Sadly Teenut passed away years ago. Killfile or just ignore Jon, for
your own sanity.

Sage advice. How did you get so lucky as to attract Boner in the first
place? Why not moderate this NG?

I've had him kill filed since I first got here. I saw a couple insane
rants and got rid of him.

A group has to be created as moderated. This one wasn't.

I can't remember having to use a kill file on any NG I visited years ago
when I lived in NC. I guess Times change, it's like punk kids
terrorizing the shopping mall. Where are the mall cops?

At Starbucks.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.