Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Here's an OT one for the wisdom of the group

"tdacon" wrote in message

"tdacon" wrote in message ...
Thanks, folks. Great suggestions. Now to figure out which way to go.

Tom

The AODE is the cheapest and least intrusive and directly displays
battery voltage and total charge or discharge Amp-hours, like a
battery fuel gauge.

The TP4000 DVM can also measure temperature with a fairly thin
thermocouple that won't cause much heat loss where it goes into the
fridge under the door gasket, though I used a fine wire thermocouple
from Omega to record how my refrigerator cycles.

The program that came with mine allows up to four separate
installations assigned to COM1 through COM4.

-jsw