Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Recommendations for LED floodlights?

On 17/10/2014 12:38, Stephen wrote:
I'm after 4 floodlights that use LED.

I'm aiming for light intensity equivalence to 300W to 500W in old
incandescent terms

Must be good value for money

Must have good colour rendering, i,e no "cool blue" but a nice warm white

My usual suppliers of choice are Screwfix, TLC direct, ToolStation, CPC,
RS and Farnell.

I've had LAP LED bulbs from Screwfix and they seem to be pretty good.

No integrated PIR is required, I have seperate PIR units for that.

Have a look at www.ledhut.co.uk

Wide selection of LED 'stuff' and reasonable prices (when they've got an
offer on, which they almost always have).