Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thanks, McMaster-Carr

Ken Grunke fired this volley in
:

The little box weighed 14 oz, just over the USPS First Class limit but
the tubes weighed 8 oz so easily could have went FC in a padded
envelope for around $3. Of course it wouldn't be overnight shipping
but I've gotten and sent First Class parcels in two days in the same
region.

Ken

Didn't you write 6-foot tubes in your first post of complaint/thanks? If
not, I stand corrected, but I think I remember your writing "6'".

You do, of course, always have the option of specifying the shipping
method when placing your order with McMaster. If you had asked for
Priority Mail, they'd have complied. They presume "business urgency" for
their customers' shipments.

Lloyd