Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chimaera Chimaera is offline

Default New rcm low

On 10/17/2014 12:05 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:13:35 PM UTC-7, Chimaera wrote:

I haven't read or posted for years, I didn't have internet at the old

house it wasn't available except for satellite. A lot gas changed and

maybe it is a mistake to read this group again. It used to be more

about skills and projects. I just don't suffer people well that I think

are unskilled, crude, obnoxious and a waste of bandwidth. What ever

happened to Teenut? Who is this Jon Boneker guy and why is he here? He

seems to be one of the problems.

I'm here to make sure losers like you don't completely take over this group.
Either start posting metalworking content like I do or prepare to get wasted
even worse than I've wasted you so far.

I have yet to see ANY on-topic posts from you and the loser brigade.
Something tells me not to have any expectations of brilliance or even
adequacy from you, Boner. I'm prepared, waste away.