Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N[_2_] N8N[_2_] is offline

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:48:44 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On my water heater (GE/Rheem something), I have two separate holes for

the two rods. On some others, the 2nd rod is combined with the hot

water outlet, making inspection rather awkward:

http://waterheatertimer.org/images/Anode-top-of-heater-600.jpg

http://waterheatertimer.org/Replace-anode-rod.html

I'm tempted to add yet another hole and see if a borescope inspection

camera will.

Could you pull the T/P valve and see that way?

Of course, you still have to partially drain the tank, but not much - they are usually most of the way up.

nate