Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Home surveillance IP video cam software

Meanie wrote:
I thought I asked this some time ago but cannot find a past post.
Therefore, I'm asking if anyone uses or is familiar with video
monitoring software for the home?

Currently, I have 6 IP cams and want a software to view all as well as
use the features of the cameras which are zoom, tilt, pan, motion
detection, etc. One main priority is remote capability, preferably using
an app for iPad and iPhone.

I'm currently searching the web for top rated software as well as
surveillance forums and the variety of software recommendations is
overwhelming. I'm eliminating very expensive ones along with those which
don't have the features I seek, but don't mind paying a decent price for
a solid home program. My idea of a decent price is a $100 or less but if
something really stands out, I will consider a bit over $100.

All help appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,
Heard about freeware iSPY? why don't you try it out there is forum on
their web site and
also they privide cloud storage. My 3 cameras are on surveillance staion
on Synology NAS. B4 I set up NAS, I used iSPY.