Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Dripping kitchen faucet

I'm assuming you're talking about supply fittings
and not faucet direction. I've never seen anything
that doesn't tighten clockwise except some propane
fittings. If the link is underneath and you have hoses
you might want to just replace them, especially if
they're the old plastic type. Those sometimes burst.