Posted to rec.woodworking
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw Tracking Problems

I have owned a Grizzly G0555 bandsaw for about seven years. It
has a riser block and uses 105" blades.
I have not been able to get the saw blades to track properly
since I bought the saw. The only way I can get the blade centered
on the upper wheel is if I tighten the tracking adjustment as far
in as it will go. However, the blade seems to ride right on the
front edge of the lower wheel no matter what I do.

What happens at the lower wheel when you adjust the upper wheel tilt
so it centers on the top wheel?

Adjusting the tracking knob moves the blade forward and backward on the
upper wheel, but the blade stays in the same spot on the lower wheel. It
rides right at the front edge of the lower wheel.

Anthony