Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Should I tell the police?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:27:07 -0400, J Burns wrote:

Some parking lots are huge. I've had the experience of approaching a
parked car that looked like mine. I've experienced a moment of fear
when I walked down the row where I thought it was, and it wasn't.

I've lost my car t twice. Once was at Coney Island, when I thought I'd
parked on the street 2 blocks from the amusement parks, but it was
really 3.

But the first time, I was on a first date with a girl and we went to the
ball game at Shea Stadium. So busy thinking about her, maybe, that I
didn't pay attention. We had to wait until all the other cars had left
to find mine.

Later, she told me she was older than I thought, so I added one year to
my age, said I was 27, thinking that would solve the problem. Still
later, I found out she was 14 years older than I. I was amazed.

I haven't been in NYC for a few years and I looked her up online. She
still in the same n'hood, maybe the same apartment. Hard to believe
she's 81 years old now. But I bet she still looks good.