Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Nobel prize for blue

"I too would think that the original inventor should have been honoured, ...."

If I am not mistaken, they have decided the Tesla, not Marconi, invented radio. Here is a scathing rant on that :

http://earlyradiohistory.us/tesla.htm

Well osmewhat.

Some people think Henry Ford invented the car. It is a matter of thinking. henry Ford, along wiht Adolf Hitler, were the ones who worked to put cars in the hands of ordinary people, not justthe well to do. Deusenbergs wrre around for a longtime, so were other companies.

So, on one hand if you make license for anythining even 1,000 years ago, that has one result. If you make patents and copyrights only good foro three years say, that has another result. The US has some of the toughest intellectual property laws on the planet. no wonder the entertainment industry deos so well.

****, who knows, we can take this back to Og the wheel inventor. And your psychological hangups, all traceable back to Adam and Eve.

We need another wheel inventor. ButI will handle the business.