Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] davefedo@gmail.com is offline

Default what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm sawmodel no. 133.19772 unopened

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 3:39:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:

mine is new and in a unopened box

its been siting in my house for over 35 years unopened

That is good. You should make your profession in comedy. I'm still chuckling after reading that. I sure hope mathematics or anything requiring logic are not your livelihood.

"Its new" and its "over 35 years" old!!! Can't argue with logic like that.

new as in: Steel Strapping on box is not broken so box is not open.. mint condition.

new definition google https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=new+definition

"2. already existing but seen, experienced, or acquired recently or now for the first time."