Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default devices of unecessary complexity

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

This had nothing to do with GPS. It was an off the shelf, customer
configurable, diversity Telemetry system. The 10 MHz came from
other equipment. It could be configured from 1 KHz to 40 MHz
bandwidth so it could be applied to anything from tracking a deep
space probe with low data rate telemetry, to remote controlled
weapons. They didn't tell us what they were used for, or how they
were used. All they did was sometimes requset a feature not
programmed into a standard unit. It was the last new design I worked
on.

http://www.morcom.com/radio_surveillance.html

Thanks. That is a different market than our equipment was designed
for.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.