Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:11:40 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:25:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

I didn't either until everyone I knew hounded me to grow a beard and
appear on stage in a city bicentennial pageant. Then I discovered
it's
where all the pretty girls hang out, looking for the pretty boys
(who
are looking for each other.)

Har! But do you want pretty girls who scream at you in stage voice
all day and sing to you all night? I don't.

I couldn't know they are -all- flakes without thoroughly checking.

One quickly finds out that her thighs work very well as earmuffs while
one goes about portions of their business.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.