Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mitutogo....

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:49:03 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

I have occasional need for a test indicator at work, but once again
don't want to spend a lot as I have several that will get here
eventually. Searching eBay.au, I found several carrying the name
Mitutogo, complete with a box that mimics Mitutoyo's.
I chose one that had no mfg name visible on the dial. A whopping $13.10
including shipping to AU. Arrived today, and it turned out to be the
Mitutogo brand. Have to say, for $13, I'm pretty impressed. It's not as
smooth as a quality test indicator, but hey, the price is right, and
it's more than good enough for the work I'm doing.

Yeah, find your Aussie version of Harbor Freight and you'll be good to
go until you get your box of goodies shipped over, Jon.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.