Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Home Generator Question

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:24:49 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/14/2014 9:10 AM, wrote:

I have a WEN Power Pro Model 9000 16HP generator. It has a female

funny-looking plug on the side labelled

DC 12V 8.3A

I have never known what this plug is for, nor can I find any info on

it in the manual or via Google. Some has said it is for charging the

generator batery. Could it be so?

If so, what wud the necessary plug/wire thingee be called so's I can

order same. I never saw one in the original box - now long gone.

Thanks

Wei

I'm in a time warp, we had this question yesterday.

I think it's for charging 12 volt car batteries.

The manual (I went and looked in it) doesn't mention

the cord.

I guess he thinks if he starts a second thread in the same place
he'll get different answers from the same people.