Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Generator Question

On 10/14/2014 9:10 AM, wrote:
I have a WEN Power Pro Model 9000 16HP generator. It has a female
funny-looking plug on the side labelled
DC 12V 8.3A

I have never known what this plug is for, nor can I find any info on
it in the manual or via Google. Some has said it is for charging the
generator batery. Could it be so?

If so, what wud the necessary plug/wire thingee be called so's I can
order same. I never saw one in the original box - now long gone.

Thanks

Wei

I'm in a time warp, we had this question yesterday.

I think it's for charging 12 volt car batteries.
The manual (I went and looked in it) doesn't mention
the cord.

--
..
Christopher A. Young