Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default If a thread takes months, is it better to stay on the same thread?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:55:35 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

but unfortunately it just doesn't dl posts in that thread anymore, and
sometimes, with thread drift, I want to see the headers for a later
posts.

I think Pan is similar in that once a thread is ignored, it's gone forever
(unless we wipe out the Pan directory and start anew).

FWIW Agent keeps the headers that had been dl'd before Ignoring, and it
keeps the bodies for those headers too, if they were dl'd. But
everything that follows is ignored.