Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] davefedo@gmail.com is offline

Default what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm sawmodel no. 133.19772 unopened

On Monday, October 13, 2014 10:32:54 PM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:
On Monday, October 13, 2014 3:58:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

133.19772c

its been siting in my house for over 35 years unopened

there are 2 boxed both never been oppened

one box it the legs/stand other is the saw

how much could i ask for?

I might suspect that model may fall into the category of the recalled ones, such that, check your model here - http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/ - then, if it's one, report your saw, as per instructions, and they will send you the replacement parts.

As best I could suggest, compare prices on Ebay or your local Craigslist, for a reasonable value.

Sonny

just realized a typo is a 113.19772c
not 133.19772c