Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Shed Question

What I really would like to do but can't, at least not this year or
next, is to add on to the shed.

`Casper

Wish I were nearby. I'd come help. I enjoy arguing with work mates, that kind of stuff. Yeah, we'd build an overhang over the doorway, keep that water away, then build and hang a porch swing, also .... some place to sit and think about next year's projects.
Sonny

I do like the way you think. I certainly like the swing idea!

Help around here is tough. Seems no one in the family but one does any
DiY projects and right now he is working on his own deck and house in
preparation for his first child. Ergo my plan B creation/backup.
`Casper

Train your mind to test every thought, ideology,
train of reasoning, and claim to truth.