Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

Thanks. I didn't know a heat pump water heater existed.

GE has been pushing theirs for several years, with commercials featuring
irresistibly adorable snow monkeys.

I considered getting one, but the dealer told me they don't work well in a
condo, because it's hard to make a good "ground" connection.

Flash heaters have been around for at least 60 years (probably longer). My
father sold appliances and used to talk about them. CU discussed them several
years ago, and decided that their high cost and difficulty of installation did
not make them (generally) a good choice. Of course, if you use substantial
amounts of hot water all day long, they make sense.