Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:38:51 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 18:29:50 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Glee? Lost? Sorry, no braindeads here.

Glee has attracted first-rate Broadway triple-threat talent,

Is that anything as important as "Must-See TV"? snicker
I have about 4 months to go to have in 10 years sans TV. I rank that
up there with my 20 year AA token (which will be 30 years next July)

unfortunately not on the writing staff. The musical performances are
as good as commercial broadcast TV provides. I clip the songs out with
the Record-while-playing function of the VLC player.

IF you like that kind of thing. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't
understand (nor do I care to) things like "plays", "dance" or
"broadway". shrug

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.