Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

On 10/12/2014 7:06 PM, nestork wrote:
I have a Pelican flashlight with a single LED light source. That
flashlight is brighter than the old equivalent model Pelican Flashlights
with the incandescent bulbs.

So, yes, LED's can be brighter than incandescent bulbs.

I expect you'll have no problems with the LED flood light.

On flashlights (My favorite!) I'm doing a battery life
test on lanterns from Walmart. They have a new one with
ten LED, which really destroys the competition, the Ozark
and Dorcy models with filament bulbs. Brighter, and the
battery life is at least seven times longer, so far.
Test is not complete, yet.

--
..
Christopher A. Young