Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:34:07 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/12/2014 3:43 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Whaddaya say, Tom, should we cut him loose? What bothers me is that
he's starting to bleed from the gills. I don't think he'll make it.

Do you have the gaff?

I don't believe anything he writes.

Well, most of the people who know him online don't, either, I'm sure.

He's never posted any
accomplishment of any sort. Imagine a whole lifetime with nothing to
show for it. How sad is that?

Imagine getting interviewed by a blogger. Jon considers that an
accomplishment. g

Well in any case, it's back in the Bozo bin for him...until he changes
his nym again or reincarnates another sockpuppet.

It's run its course. The leader is cut; he's on his own.

--
Ed Huntress