Thread: Tomato deluge
View Single Post
  #147   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default Tomato deluge

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 5:34:07 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner continued to show why he's a fat, drunken, slob that has run a business he inherited from his parents into the ground:

Meaningless drivel snipped

If you really think I give a **** what worthless losers like you and slow eddy think your dumber than I thought.

Pay attention **** bag:

I'm judged by my peers, many of whom I've programmed and machined parts for..

Neither of you two losers could get a job in the kind of high-tech machining job shops I've worked for and continue to do work for. I've spent well over two decades and built up a worldwide network of connections that can be seen by the numerous endorsements for my skill set. Many of those LinkedIn connections are also members of my LinkedIn group. They know exactly who I am despite slow eddy's pathetic attempts to pretend they don't. :)

You two idiots are both life long losers with no clues. Neither of you have any place in a modern, CNC machining job shop.

I continue to hope that you don't have any kids because I'd feel bad for anyone who was your son or daughter. No kid deserves to be raised by a fat, drunken slob like you.