Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:40:23 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/12/2014 4:24 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Look at that little sucker. He's half mouth! No wonder he was croaking
like that.

Tom, take a look: He's kind of chunky, but he's 'way short of the
minimum. If we get caught with that in our cooler, we'll be facing a
hefty fine. Forget the gaff, just cut the leader near his mouth. Watch
those teeth! He's a nasty s.o.b.

That's the last time I'm using SpaceClams for bait...

Why does he think CAD/CAM means anything to normal people? Is he just
obsessed with a hobby he thinks is cool?

It's not a hobby. It's unrequited love. Jon loves CAD/CAM, but it
doesn't love him back.

It would make a good chick flick for nerdy chicks.

When we caught Sheepshead on Lake Erie we would puncture their air
bladder so they wouldn't compete with Walleye and Perch. They were
considered bottom-feeding garbage fish...

Now that's cruel. It sounds like what we did with headfish
("monkfish"), which is what I was thinking of when I thought about
gaffing him.

You have a problem with Lake Erie sheepshead? How'd you like to pull
one of THESE over the side? We catch them when we're fishing for
summer flounder. Look at that mouth, and think of Jon:

http://tinyurl.com/ma6k26o

...kinda' like Creepy Jon.

Keep your gaff sharp.

--