Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/12/2014 4:24 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Look at that little sucker. He's half mouth! No wonder he was croaking
like that.

Tom, take a look: He's kind of chunky, but he's 'way short of the
minimum. If we get caught with that in our cooler, we'll be facing a
hefty fine. Forget the gaff, just cut the leader near his mouth. Watch
those teeth! He's a nasty s.o.b.

That's the last time I'm using SpaceClams for bait...

Why does he think CAD/CAM means anything to normal people? Is he just
obsessed with a hobby he thinks is cool?

When we caught Sheepshead on Lake Erie we would puncture their air
bladder so they wouldn't compete with Walleye and Perch. They were
considered bottom-feeding garbage fish...kinda' like Creepy Jon.