Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Separate ground wire to panel to ground outlets?

"bob haller" wrote in message

transformer failure where only oner side of the power failed.

We have another winner but I'm afraid JG clocked in first with the answer so
he gets the valuable prize of one "Attaboy, new in box." (-;

that happended here and left me wondering for a couple hours. when I
finally figured it out the power company replaced the neighborhood
transormer

I sure was stumped but my neighbor's son nailed it as soon as I said that
only one of my UPSs starting beeping at 3AM.

--
Bobby G.