Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark[_43_] Mark[_43_] is offline

Default animal cutting branches off tree

On 10/11/2014 3:20 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

Animals with pruning shears! Did you speak to the neighbor next door?

I don't really hae a next door neighbor. Out in the country and this
particular tree is in the middle of about 3 acres.

Could be the squirrels as someone mentioned as there are lots of them
around. This is a nut tree. I just would not know why they would do this
unless maybe the nuts are out on the branches too far for them to get to.
They could cut off the branches and go to the ground to get the nuts I
guess.

Better to have the squirrels cutting off branches of trees, then to be
after your nuts!