Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 13:18:55 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:43:04 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to pretend he and Tom Gardner didn't get used like the cheap tools they both have shown themselves to be:

Epic fail snipped

slow eddy can't hide from the fact that he's a worthless ad copy writer who has no experience working in a modern CNC machining job shop and no experience with advanced CADCAM.

No one in the CADCAM industry knows or could careless about slow eddy because he's a nobody who has never done anything of note.

There is a reason my LinkedIn CADCAM group reads like a who's who of the CADCAM industry. That reason is that unlike slow eddy, I know what I'm talking about and many people are interested in hearing what I have to say. It's why I get interviewed, it's why many in the business use my services, it's why I have the skill the endorsements I do, etc.

slow eddy is a washed up loser in and industry that modern business social media is quickly making obsolete. Adverting based machining magazines, forums, blogs are a scam and that scam is almost over.

Look at that little sucker. He's half mouth! No wonder he was croaking
like that.

Tom, take a look: He's kind of chunky, but he's 'way short of the
minimum. If we get caught with that in our cooler, we'll be facing a
hefty fine. Forget the gaff, just cut the leader near his mouth. Watch
those teeth! He's a nasty s.o.b.

That's the last time I'm using SpaceClams for bait...

--
Ed Huntress