Thread: Tomato deluge
View Single Post
  #136   Report Post  
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster

Default Tomato deluge

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:43:04 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to pretend he and Tom Gardner didn't get used like the cheap tools they both have shown themselves to be:

Epic fail snipped

slow eddy can't hide from the fact that he's a worthless ad copy writer who has no experience working in a modern CNC machining job shop and no experience with advanced CADCAM.

No one in the CADCAM industry knows or could careless about slow eddy because he's a nobody who has never done anything of note.

There is a reason my LinkedIn CADCAM group reads like a who's who of the CADCAM industry. That reason is that unlike slow eddy, I know what I'm talking about and many people are interested in hearing what I have to say. It's why I get interviewed, it's why many in the business use my services, it's why I have the skill the endorsements I do, etc.

slow eddy is a washed up loser in and industry that modern business social media is quickly making obsolete. Adverting based machining magazines, forums, blogs are a scam and that scam is almost over.