Bill Day

Default Gluing Corian

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:49:45 -0500, 10x wrote:

What can I use besides tracking down Dupont's product?

Any info on glue or technique would be appreciated.

Joe

I used to be the Corian guy in a cabinet shop...It *does* require
special glue, and it is not a good idea to try alternate adhesives. If
you really want to turn Corian pens a lot, find a shop that works the
stuff and ask for small cutoffs in usable thicknesses. For pens, they
might have stuff in the trash that will do. (There is a black & gray
speckled type that looks great as a pen.)