Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/12/2014 10:25 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I don't know anything about her, except that she posted a long and
scathing post about Jon after they broke up. It looked like something
Jon would have written, so maybe she's just like him. Who knows?

The only notices from Linkedin I get are from wannabe vendors and
non-value "consultants" and I ignore them. I see what you mean. They
had some manufacturing club in my industry that consisted of scammy type
foreigners trying to get business. OK if you subscribe to the "throw
enough **** at the wall and maybe some of it will stick" philosophy. I
guess it's the same with Jon, he can't compete in normal channels due to
a bad reputation and lack of a marketable skill.

No matter how much of a skank she was, I just can't imagine
violence...especially against a woman. Obviously, Jon has no such
morals to restrain his impulses. His lack of morals probably permeate
his "professional" reputation and he can't convince customers that he
will actually perform a service that is of any value. He smells of scam.