Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Wells Fargo sucks again.

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Speaking of credit card, once some time ago, My daughter was traveling
in Europe in the summer, wife went home to Korea for a visit, I was home
dog/cat sitting. Some how we used card almost simultaneously once. Bank
called me, primary card holder wondering what's going on.....

I always call ahead of time when leaving the country just to keep them
happy. Heck, you have to call just to go to S. Florida or they stop it.
Every trip to the Keys over the last 10 years has required a call to the
CC firm because they stop it. The customer care folks tell me I don't
need to call w/in the Continental US. I tell them my experience
indicates otherwise and to please humor me.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²