Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default Don't Smoking and Discarded Cigarette Butts

Its some idiot who keeps posting adverts for Ash trays. I think he needs to
find a new product line if he is on the level, not to mention a marketing
expert of course. I suggest he turns his hand to making marbles instead, as
in this world there do seem to be a lot of people with people losing their
marbles.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Sunlight Tyg wrote:

[snipped]

I might have read your post, but it lacked formatting which made it
hard to read. So I ignored it.

--
"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the