Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT Wells Fargo sucks again.

wrote:
This number 800-446-0664 is Wells Fargo Visa card fraud protection. They left an automated voice mail message today 10/10/2014 stating my full name and needing to confirm transactions. My card was stolen last night, and used today at a gas station. WF flagged the transaction. Their algorithms must be getting better. Of course, I never spend $100 at a gas station. Must have been a big tank to fill. (I'm posting this in all of the who-called phone number sites just to make sure everyone sees that it is legit)

Hi,
Speaking of credit card, once some time ago, My daughter was traveling
in Europe in the summer, wife went home to Korea for a visit, I was home
dog/cat sitting. Some how we used card almost simultaneously once. Bank
called me, primary card holder wondering what's going on.....