Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:06:20 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried the same desperate tactics that have failed him for years because he truly is that stupid.

snipped the ramblings of a loser with no clues about CADCAM

I enjoy you continuing to make a complete fool out of yourself and pretending that members of my LinkedIn group have no idea who I am. Many are members of my group because they are beyond sick and tired of dealing with slime balls like you that don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to CADCAM.