Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/11/2014 5:28 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:48:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy continued

to fail badly because he can't show any modern CNC machining or CADCAM

accomplishments. slow eddy has spent his life writing worthless ad copy.

More bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to

...but Jon, unable to control himself, just keeps responding anyway...

==
Ed Huntress

I notice that "Creepy Boy" has never shown anything he has
accomplished...or is it just me? It seems that his only claim to fame
is an obscure Linkedin circle jerk. Has anybody actually benefited from
Linkedin? I never found any use for it.

I'm sure he appreciates all the attention he's been getting in this
thread, it's the only human contact he's gotten in months. He'd
probably do better if he wasn't prone to violence and could avoid being
arrested for beating his wife for a while. I wonder if he is on or off
his meds? How did he ever convince some woman to marry him in the first
place? I assume she's long gone after he assaulted her, at least I hope
for her sake. It's so sad.