Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:41:20 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:27:18 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why I completely own him and why I'm able to use him in any way I see fit.

Did slow eddy say SolidWorks? The founder of SolidWorks is a member of my LinkedIn group and his former Director Of Software Engineering endorses my SolidWorks skill set. That would be yet another skill set that slow eddy doesn't have / has no endorsements for. :)

Did you ever show him this?

"How much more pathetic whining are we going to hear from SaladWorks
Product Loyalists before they get off their collective asses and
change to a real CAD/CAM program like they should have years ago. " --
Jon Banquer

Be careful, he may revoke your SaladWorks decoder ring. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress