Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:24:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
Transition Zone ) wrote:

Let me tell you something. Not only is Jon a trusted and accomplished professional
with an excellent work history in the manufacturing field, he's one of the very,
very few people around who actually try to encourage others here to do the same.

What planet did you arrive from, Mogulah?

Jon is a notorious four-flusher who has spent years writing critiques
about things he knew little or nothing about,

That is very un-true, Ed.

slandering people, products, and companies. Go search...

Every newsgroup has fussing. Big deal.

Let me tell you something. Not only is Jon a trusted and accomplished professional with
an excellent work history in the manufacturing field, he's one of the very, very few people
around who actually try to encourage others here ...

Now, you on the other hand? How do you explain why you are here?

Unlike Jon, Tom actually owns a company that manufactures metal
products. Jon manufactures b.s

Fair enough, either way both are professional, though Qualcomm, which Jon mentioned, is basically THE company in San Diego (as far as notoriety, etc... the city's football stadium is named after it).

Notice that he doesn't work there anymore. One day he was raving about
how valuable he was there, and bragging incessantly about how great it
was, and then, suddenly...silence.

Now secondly, I certainly don't see Tom breaking down the door to express his agreement with your sparkling description about his business efforts. You see Ed, what businessman doesn't already know to go to some kind of a buyer or broker with something as important as a bumper crop? Further more, wouldn't a sharp businessman even see that coming?

So Tom, who runs a manufacturing company, is supposed to go out
peddling tomatoes?

Are you nuts? Wait...don't answer that. We can only deal with so many
loons at a time.

Wow. And you mean you wonder what planet *I* am from? The question is what planet is HE from.

You and Jon are made for each other, Mogulah.

--
Ed Huntress