Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:52:49 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:29:16 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:42:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

It isn't clear what you mean. If you mean that I throw it

right back

That's exactly what I mean.

I don't have the patience or forbearance

of Mother Theresa -- or of my wife, for that matter.

If you are trading insults (or near that) with childish ignorant people (like the construction workers, factory workers, janitors who imagine that they all are engineers or successful businessmen, instead and that's about it for this group) then what's the difference between your patience and theirs?

First off, Jon isn't ignorant. What he is, is emotionally disturbed.

As for the rest of your question, you're being a little obscure there,

but I'll take a chance that I know what you mean and say, my parience

is probably about average.

And then, what is your point here?

--

Ed Huntress

People of note write about my efforts to keep people and companies honest:

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_web...dge-again.html

"He [Banquer] admits to being hated by machinists, SolidWorks users –
even though he is one."

Haha! Well, that's par for the course.

And why do machinists hate you, Jon?

And what do you *do* with SolidWorks? Or "SaladWorks," as you have so
famously called it?

"How much more pathetic whining are we going to hear from SaladWorks
Product Loyalists before they get off their collective asses and
change to a real CAD/CAM program like they should have years ago. " --
Jon Banquer

So, are you a SaladWorks Product Loyalist? Why don't you use a "real"
CAD/CAM program like you tell everyone else to do?

You have the pathetic whining part down pat....

--
Ed Huntress