Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Drat. I have been using TCW-3 two-stroke oil in my chainsaw gas:oil mixture for two years

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:59:15 -0700 (PDT), Roy
wrote:

One other thing Danny is your 50/1 ratio for your mix. I never run that lean...have always gone with 40/1 or even 30/1 in really hot weather. As long as it will start and run the extra oil won't hurt other than the heavy smoke.

Maybe just a fouled spark plug no and then but they can often be
cleaned up, or replaced when needed. Carbon builds up on the top of
the piston too.