Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:38:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:58:29 AM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:47:06 -0400, Tom Gardner

wrote:

On 10/11/2014 7:55 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:53:47 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 7:39:41 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fall to pieces:

Worthless bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to. Just more insane bull**** from a lifelong loser who can't deal with reality.

The insane part is your words that were preserved for posterity.

If a psych student ever needed a textbook example of bipolar disorder

and emotional confustion, they'd be hard pressed to find anything

better than your insane flip-flops about people, products, and

companies.

You're a one-man freak show, Jon.

Like I said...creepy! I feel sorry for him.

It's very hard to be understanding when disturbed people compensate by

lashing out at others. It's like what my wife faces every day teaching

her special ed classes. You need the patience of Mother Theresa not to

lash back. That's not me. g

Yeah but, I'm not sure Ed. You and others in rcm sure do seem to thrive on both sides of the fence with all of that kind of stuff. Don't you think?

It isn't clear what you mean. If you mean that I throw it right back
as Jonny Bonkers, yes I do. I don't have the patience or forbearance
of Mother Theresa -- or of my wife, for that matter.

--
Ed Huntress