Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:44:38 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

I'll bet the difference here is that I get them without a single
commercial interruption whatsoever. Crom, what a difference!
The DVDs have 5 episodes on each, so I can watch the lovely
Skye do her thing all night. I'm in lust. MelindaMay ain't so bad,
either, nor is Jemma. The odd one, though, is Phil. He's a cross
between a limp-wristed nerd and a DI, but he pulls it off every
time.
Kudos, dude.

The Whedon clan is better at writing for female heroes, beginning with
Ellen Ripley the Alien slayer.