Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone.

In article ,
Davey wrote:
On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:09:24 +0100
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

My trusty old Nokia N95 is giving up the ghost. Doesn't appear to be
the battery - which is original.

I'm on PAYG so will have to pay full price for a replacement.

I'd like a new one with at least as good a stills camera and also an
FM radio. The rest I assume will be ok with any modern phone.

I've got a 'thing' against Apple products.

I have a similar requirement, just wanting to add a camera facility to
my already minimalist mobile 'phone needs. One question: If I get a
'phone that offers Facebook and Twitter sharing, such as the Nokia 225,
can it also download direct to a PC? I ask, as I once had a company cell
'phone in the US that could not, its pictures could only be e-mailed.

I simply plug the N95 into the PC via its USB socket and backup everything.
Also handy for sending a text message etc from it using a proper keyboard.
;-)

--
*If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.