Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone.

In article ,
Theo Markettos wrote:
I think you've have substantial inflation about what you mean by a
'decent' camera. Looking at N95 pictures with today's eyes makes me
distinctly 'meh': they're nothing to write home about. If you really
need a top-end phone, try one from a year or two ago. For example, the
Galaxy S3 is about 120 quid these days.

Perhaps I should say what I'm basing it on. Normally pictures taken of
cars at a classic car show - so not low light conditions. Many of those I
see on the same forum I post mine to are considerably inferior to mine.
And I doubt many have such an old phone as mine. So I sort of assumed the
average modern phone doesn't have as good a camera as the N95. I could of
course be totally wrong.
There are also some excellent pics taken on a proper camera to use as a
base line. I know the person who takes them - but most of the others are
from phones.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long?

Dave Plowman London SW