Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone.

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 23:45:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Looks like I may have to pay out the thick end of 500 quid if I want a
decent camera - in one of the top of the range Samsungs.

As you are like me and don't change phones very often or break them.
It might be worth looking at what you can get on contract with the
phone "free". 2 years at £10/month = £240 for service and new phone
and as you are then on contract an option for cheap free "upgrade" in
two years or drop back to PAYG.

That is what I did for the last phone change. No.1 Daughter couldn't
get her head around it and was saying thay PAYG would be cheaper for
my low use. Probably correct as plain monthly expenditure but I'd
have to have coughed up £200 for the phone I wanted and pay the
running costs.

Interesting - I'll look into it. Thanks Dave.

--
*The best cure for sea sickness, is to sit under a tree.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.