Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Phone.

On 11/10/2014 09:11, Dave Liquorice wrote:
That is what I did for the last phone change. No.1 Daughter couldn't
get her head around it and was saying thay PAYG would be cheaper for
my low use. Probably correct as plain monthly expenditure but I'd
have to have coughed up £200 for the phone I wanted and pay the
running costs.

Yes, but...

With PAYG you can switch phone companies whenever you want. With
contracts there always seems to be a much better deal available the
month after you sign up, sometimes from the same provider. And if
reception proves to be poor in an area where it is important to you,
then you can switch to make the best of what signals are available.

Get a SIM-free phone so no painful or expensive unlocking procedure.

--
Rod