Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/10/2014 8:13 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

San Marzano

You may know I grow A LOT of tomatoes. This is acutally a whole line
up of varieties:
http://www.sanmarzanotomatoes.org/varieties.html

We were down to only 150 plants this year, I told Milady to try the
San Marzano Redorta in our high tunnel next year. They look vigorous
enough to not need grafting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato_grafting

So, you don't just let the dogs decide the varieties of volunteers like
I do.

I wish I could grow the tomato plants my father would get at the local
hardware store every spring, they were perfect for sauces and sandwiches
or just eating like an apple. Back then I never knew there was more
than one kind of tomato.